EPE (expandable polyethylene), is the hair of polyethylene, also known as Pearl Cotton.
It is a high foam polyethylene product which is formed by extruding the low density polyethylene (LDPE) as the main raw material.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is a bubble bag
- Bubble Bag Introduction
- Classification of Bubble Bags
- Application range of bubble bag
- Product characteristics of Bubble bags
- EPE Features
- EPE Range of Use
- What is the difference between non-total degrad...
- The specific difference between aluminum foil b...
- The difference between aluminum foil bag and pu...